Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh – Drug addiction is steadily increasing among youth around the world. It is emerging as a global problem. Almost every country around the world is troubled by drug issues. India has also fallen victim to this problem. If we have to get rid of this drugs problem, then we have to start trying against it now. We have to make our youth aware of the harmful effects of drug use so that they abstain from their use.
Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh
The drug de-addiction centre in Chandigarh, established by New Life Foundations, is a rehabilitation and recovery centre to help patients who want to quit the habit of addiction. We aim to provide them with the best environment in which they can easily abandon the habit of intoxication.
Drugs not only harm the person consuming them but also have a bad effect on his family. In many situations, drugs are the main cause of domestic violence. Consumption of daily drugs pushes the human body towards internal weakness due to which a person has to suffer terrible diseases in the end.
Why do people start using drugs?
Young people fall into the habit of easy intoxication due to several reasons. If these reasons are properly understood, then there is a lot of possibilities that we can prevent them from moving towards intoxicants.
As a parent, you have to understand these reasons so that you can protect your children from addiction.
- Enjoyment: – Most of the youth use drugs to enjoy.
- Availability- Drugs easy Availability is the main reason for increasing drug consumption in youngsters.
- Lack of knowledge of harmful effects: – Young people do not know how much drugs can cause physical harm.
Top Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh
To overcome this situation, we have laid the foundation of the Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh. So that we can achieve success in creating a drug-free Punjab. And we are constantly making efforts in this direction today. The youth of Punjab are attracted to drugs like alcohol, heroin and opium. Due to which our youth are falling prey to the habit of daily use of these drugs.
We implement our treatment program in such a way that they can get rid of the bad habit of drugs without any problem.
The team of best doctors for the best treatment
All our doctors specialize in treating addiction patients. With our treatment, thousands of people have recovered and are living drug-free lives. We provide treatment for all types of drug addictions. In our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh, we try to provide patients with an environment in which they will be able to quit the habit of drugs. For the good health and entertainment of the patients, we organize sports matches every month. In which all our patients participate because by participating in sports, the body becomes strong. The other advantage of playing sports is that the desire of consuming drugs is decreasing.
List of different treatments we offer
We are very happy to tell you that all the treatments offering by us are very successful and give good results. During our treatment program, the patient does not have to face any kind of difficulty as we provide treatment in such a way that the habit of addiction is easily relieved.
List of treatments: –
- Alcohol treatment: – Drinking alcohol is a bad habit. Alcohol impairs the ability of the brain and also affects the body. Excess consumption of alcohol causes liver damage. We provide alcohol treatment at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh. Alcohol treatment provided by us is highly effective and affordable for all. Contact us for alcohol treatment.
- Heroin Treatment: – Heroin is a very dangerous drug. It is usually taken by inhalation (through the nose) or in the blood (with the help of an injection). Treatment of this drug is the most difficult task.
- Cocaine Treatment: – Many patients are cocaine addictive. The use of cocaine has a profound effect on the way the brain works. Due to its use, the process of the brain slows down due to which the person consuming it has a supreme fall. After using cocaine for some time, it becomes a habit and it is difficult to quit the habit. But in our de-addiction centre, we also provide cocaine addiction treatment.
- Depression: –Depression is now treat as a serious illness that affects many people. Due to which the person remains upset and eventually succumbs to depression. Restlessness, energy loss, loss of interest in work, Appetite or sudden weight loss are the symptoms of depression. We also provide treatment of depression in our de-addiction centre, with the help of which any person can get rid of their depression problem.
Contact us for the best drug treatment in Chandigarh
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh is one of the best rehabilitation centres in Punjab. We provide the best treatments for all types of drug addiction. if you want to ignore drugs then our drug treatment programs are the best rehabilitation programs for you. for more information regarding our programs kindly contact us on the given numbers.
For Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation that really works and for a caring environment choose our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh
New Life Foundations is a Chandigarh based private Rehabilitation Centre. We take a holistic approach to alcohol rehab including therapy sessions, yoga, meditation as part of the process. The treatment process is undertaken at New Life Foundations can get the full support that you need each day. In addition, we only take a small number of patients at a time in our centre. And everyone has their own luxury private room.
Based in Chandigarh, New Life Foundations is not run only by professionals but also by people who have experienced the effects of addiction as well as rehabilitation first-hand. Being a leading Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh, New Life Foundations understand that nobody plans to become addicted to drugs. We also understand the problems you are facing in your daily routine.
Reasons to choose us?
Holistic Approach – If you are searching for a drug or alcohol addiction treatment Centre that can provide more than detox therapies or one-o-one therapy sessions then we would suggest you approach New Life Foundations. At New Life Foundations, we believe in a holistic approach to treatment. In addition, our treatment programs focus on improving your physical and mental well-being and dealing with your addiction.
Alcohol Dependency – If you are fully dependent on alcohol to the extent where it is interfering in your life or you cannot function properly then it is time to get help from an alcohol rehabilitation programme.
Drug Dependency – No one starts to consume drugs thinking to get addicted. But if you started taking drugs just for fun or to release stress and always thinking about high and drugs are taking your life, then you should consider a Rehabilitation Centre.
Treatment Programs –
New Life Foundations has established a Treatment program delivered by a team of professionals. Our Treatment program includes 2 step therapy programs and sessions. We can help the patients who already made their decision to look for treatment need to get rid of their addiction and to lead a happy healthier life. At our centre, you will be treated with respect and full care and we will give you the best quality of support.
In addition, our Rehabilitation Centre in Chandigarh also offers a day programme for people that cannot be away from home for so long. In this programme, you visit our centre daily between 9 am to 6 pm and do not stay with us overnight. Our drug and alcohol addiction treatment program follows properly planned stages to make sure that you get the best help. So, why are you waiting for Contact our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh to start your journey to recovery?
What do we do?
New Life Foundations takes a targeted approach to rehabilitation and offers a group session that can be carried into long-term recovery after the patient leaves our De-addiction Centre in Chandigarh. We prioritize mental health and work to help the patients and find the root cause of their addiction. Through education or awareness, our clients can see the need for change and New Life Foundations show them the steps they need to achieve it.