From the term “Addiction” it brings out different images of different people in mind. In the current scenario Teens commonly associate addiction with movie images, or people they’ve seen at the absolute lowest, worst point of their addiction. Desperate, homeless, suicidal & criminal that’s what an addict looks like. Presently, the country has around 10 crore people who are addicted to various narcotics substances. All addictions have the capacity to induce a sense of hopelessness and feelings of failure, as well as shame and guilt, but research documents that recovery is the rule rather than the exception.
For such situations and circumstances there is a need for a good and supporting Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh Punjab which can help the addicted people, that’s what New Generation Care Foundation is doing. This foundation is totally focused on treating drug addicts and alcoholics. We are working for the welfare of society. Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh Punjab always plays a vital role in society in helping people dealing with addiction. As the consumption of alcohol and drugs is increasing day by day in a rapid force our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh gives hope to all those addicted individuals to settle their life.
New Generation Care Foundation based in Punjab was established in the year 2000 under the guidance of Mr. Rajbir Singh. We are totally focused on delivering good guidance and treatment to drug-addicted people around North India. In our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh Punjab we provide a 12-step course for recovery, with every passing step, patients easily recognize changes in themselves and they realize their good growth.
“Treatments Offered by Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh Punjab”
In our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh we offer all quality treatments to our patients. We have solutions for all types of addiction you are dealing with. We have a dedicated team which is entirely focused on providing a unique and personalized approach to every addicted individual.
Following are the various addiction with which we deal and provide treatment:
● Alcohol addiction :
We treat all degrees of alcohol addiction and along with that we also provide necessary medical treatment so as to not only rehabilitated the mind but also heal the body and the affected organs.
● Drug addiction:
We treat addictions arising out of all Schedule 1 as well as Schedule 2 drugs including cannabis, cocaine, brown sugar, psilocybin and other alkaloidal compounds including several allopathic addictions.
● Detox treatment:
Our facility also provides detoxification for the above-mentioned drugs through a comprehensive and sophisticated regimen that doesn’t involve any non-natural substances.
● Dual diagnosis treatment:
Our facility also witnesses several instances where patients are suffering from multiple addictions and require special care and a unique approach that balances their rehabilitation process and doesn’t burden their body and mind too much.
● Heroin addiction treatment :
Our facility specializes in the treatment of heroin-addicted patients. Since this addiction is highly potent and makes the patients extremely aggressive and paranoid, we provide medical and psychological treatment simultaneously in order to help them.
“Our Coverage Area”
Though we are mainly based in Punjab but we always try to put our best efforts into supporting many people as we can. With this mindset, we expanded our network to several cities across North India. Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh is established in various cities to help addicted individuals. In all the places we have a specialized and expert team which helps and support those addicted individuals. Our team is very much focused on improving the conditions of every individual who comes to our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh.
Following are the areas where we expanded our Nasha Mukti Kendra:
● Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar
● Nasha Mukti Kendra in Haryana
● Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana
● Nasha Mukti Kendra in Himachal Pradesh
● Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh
● Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jammu & Kashmir
● Nasha Mukti Kendra in Mohali
● Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ambala
● Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jalandhar
“Why Choose Us”?
Following are some reasons for choosing and trusting our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh Punjab:
● We are having a skilled team of therapists and counsellors.
● Having a huge network for helping addicted individuals.
● We covered various types of addiction with high-quality treatment.
● We are 24×7 available and supports our patient while recovering process.
● Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh Punjab is having proper infrastructure with all the required facilities which are needed in a rehabilitation centre.
● We are working in the whole of North India with a great recovery percentage.
● We always consider our patients as our close ones with proper attention to them.
● We have an emergency medical team always on standby for any drug-related mishaps.
● We have special rates for patients coming from economically weaker backgrounds.
● We have various tie-ups with the Government that allow us to assimilate our patients into various work programs.
● For our younger patients we also provide extracurricular activities to re-engage their mind and body.
● After the onset of covid we participate in various online rehabilitation programs and educational seminars to reach out to the furthest places and spread awareness. While concluding, we would just like to add that presently in India there are many Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh which are currently active but apart from that we can say that our rehabilitation centre is comprised of all the best things which will help the addicted individuals to improve their life. While we understand that drug or alcohol addiction is a major problem and should be eradicated from society, at the same time, we do not believe that their family and friends should persecute the victims of such addiction. A lot of times rehabilitation is delayed because the family of the patient cannot come to terms with the knowledge of the problem of addiction of their loved ones and oftentimes feel ashamed to admit them to such facilities as ours. While we understand their dilemma we also plead with them that they shouldn’t delay any such treatment upon their knowledge of the addiction and can freely talk to us about the same. We understand and respect the importance of discretion and privacy and therefore we have strict rules of patient confidentiality so as to allow people from all works of life easily participate in this process without having the fear of social persecution and shame.