Rehabilitation centre in Fatehgarh Sahib
Do you know the major problem with addiction is that people are not able to recognise it right on time. This could lead to severe impact on the life of the person. Drugs and alcohol are like a disease which impacts your brain. If you are looking for a rehabilitation centre in Fatehgarh Sahib then get in touch with our rehabilitation centre today. We believe that everyone deserves a second chance to start a new life and give up addiction.
Many times people fail to join a rehab centre because this year their reputation will get spoiled. Society still has a taboo for addiction and addicts. But now you don’t have to worry much! Our rehabilitation centre in Fatehgarh Sahib ensures that your information is kept confidential and nothing is shared with anyone without your consent. So, now you don’t have to worry about anything and start your treatment with us today!
How to recognise your addiction?
You can recognise your addiction by checking out on some of the journal signs listed below:
- If you are unable to control yourself to use a particular substance or behaviour.
- When you stop socialising with people and try to avoid or cannot fulfil commitments in relationships.
- When you start taking risks for that particular substance in spite of knowing the harmful impact.
- If you start noting withdrawal symptoms when you try to stop or avoid using that particular substance.
These are some of the most common sciences that can be associated with addiction so it is very important to keep a check on them. In many situations people try to justify their addictive behaviour instead of accepting the fault.
There are other physical signs that might help you to recognise your addiction.
- Sudden loss in appetite
- Red eyes
- Injuries without realising
- Bad skin hair teeth and nails
- Sweating and trembling
- Memory loss
- Slurry words while speaking
- Vomiting and nausea
- Frequent headache
- Starting game or loss in weight
There are some personality changes that can be a sign of addiction. Some of them are:
- Lack of interest in work school or hobbies
- Neglecting social life and relationships completely
- Missing out commitments at work or in school
- Complete change in sleeping patterns
- Tendency to lie or hide things or not letting anyone in the room.
What facilities do we offer at our rehabilitation centre in Fatehgarh Sahib?
Our rehabilitation centre in Fatehgarh Sahib is known for the quality service and treatment. We ensure that our patient gets the right treatment they deserve. Here, we ensure that you get a home like treatment and environment. We have all the basic and luxurious facilities that you can choose from. From single double to triple occupancy rooms with AC and non AC conditioning options.
We ensure that you get the right treatment under the expert team members. We have the best team of doctors, nurses , psychologists, therapists and other medical staff who are ready to help and assist you. We operate 24 hours and you can get in touch with us anytime. We offer pick and drop service to patients who are staying at a far away distance. For emergency purposes we have ambulances ready at our premises.